Monday, January 23, 2012

COPD Symptoms Treatment Options Available For Patients

COPD refers to the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and is known as among the top causes of death worldwide. this disease has lots of symptoms so COPD symptoms treatment may also be different depending on the patient. In addition, treatment procedures would also need to consider the stage of COPD the patient is experiencing. This is very important since it will determine how modest or advance the treatment should e. simple symptoms may include taking in inhalers which also differ in terms of steroid content. Using inhalers as treatment can aid in relaxing muscles by causing the patient to breathe easily than the usual. However, it's vital for COPD patients to use inhalers that are only prescribed by their physicians and use as advised.

COPD symptoms treatment for a patient may include the combination of different treatment options. For instance, using oxygen will be a great help aside from inhalers in making a patient breathe better. Treatment using oxygen may be administered several hours a day or when needed. Make sure to ask the physicians about the best way of using this treatment for maximum benefit. Treatments would also include administration of steroids to the patient. Steroids are used in order to calm down pulmonary inflammation for comfortable breathing. However, patients must know that steroids may have side effects on their body and it may be different on each patient. Following physician's advice is very important in using this type of medication as treatment.

In doing a COPD symptoms treatment option for the body, one of the simpler way of doing so is incorporating vitamins and minerals to the body. examples of these vitamins and minerals are vitamin C and beta carotene. Selenium incorporated in the diet will also be a good aid in treating these symptoms. Fruits that are red and orange in color have this type of mineral compound. Dark green vegetables will also give you these key nutrients that can help patients get natural treatment for their COPD. Protein-rich foods products like poultry, seafood and lean meat can also provide a good amount of selenium in the body. meals with these ingredients must be taken in five to six times a day for smaller servings.

6 comments:

  1. (MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM COPD)
    I am Lydia, I was diagnosed of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in 2014, the doctor told me it has no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly go out of breath especially when i walk or talk for long, this continued till a friend told me about how her mother got cured of COPD through herbs she bought from a South African herbal doctor Dr Ejiro, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine i used it for 3 weeks as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD. Contact this herbal doctor via his email ejiroherbalcure@gmail.com or call +27617403481

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smoked for thirty years, then over a dozen years ago, I thought I had come down with a very bad case of pneumonia. After my wife nagged me for a week, I finally saw the doctor. I was diagnosed with severe COPD. They were amazed that I had waited so long, years in fact, before going to a doctor over it. They gave me three years tops before it killed me. That was thirteen years ago and I am still living. I don't do much, because I no longer have the ability. I can no longer walk, am always hooked up to an oxygen air line, and my body is starting to shut down. There are times that I can't remember my wife's name, even though we have been married for nearly forty years. Truth be told, there are times that I truly wish I had died years ago when I could still walk, talk, play with my grandkids, but GOD decided that it might be better for me to live a bit longer. My wife asks me, when I am having a bad day, if I want to go to the hospital. I always decline, reminding her that I do not want to die in the hospital, but to die at home with the people that I love most. Hospitals can no longer do anything good for me. Even Duke Hospital admits that they do not know why I am still living. GOD purpose will eventually be known until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Lusanda in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i am cured from COPD by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that COPD can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Lusanda today, Email: Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or www.drlusandaherbal.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF July 2016, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great Herbal doctor called DR Lusanda on the forum..I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Herbals before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about herbal medicines, not until DR Lusanda did it for me and cured me from COPD of 8 years within 3 weeks just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my doctor said it was no longer there. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR Lusanda, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. Here is his website: www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com His Email: drlusandaherbal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. (MUST READ)
    I am Alexes Hayden, i purchased chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) herbal remedy from a herbal health clinic in South Africa (NewLife Herbal clinic), it really helped me. I was diagnosed of COPD in Elisabeth-bruyère Hospital Ottawa Canada in August 2014. In June 2016, I had COPD exacerbation, my condition worsened and the doctors could not help me, the Flovent HFA and antibiotics prescribed stopped working, it was a terrible experience i had, so my wife reached out for an alternative treatment. My wife's co-worker who had initially bought pulmonary fibrosis herbal remedy from New Life herbal clinic referred us to them for help. We contacted them via their website (www.newlifeherbalclinic.weebly.com) and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, i immediately commenced usage as soon as i received it, it worked miraculously, my airways are repaired. Visit www.newlifeherbalclinic.weebly.com or email newlifeherbalclinic@gmail.com
    I did promised i will post my experience as many forums as possible if i am cured, that i am doing now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was told I had emphysema in 1987 when I was 45 years old. I smoked for 30 years, but quit smoking as soon as I was told that I had COPD. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did. But I knew I would die if I didn't. My health was getting so bad that I needed oxygen 24/7 and was down to 92lbs. Thankfully, in 1999 I got lung volume reduction surgery. It saved my life. I no longer needed oxygen and was able to climb stairs, dance, and travel the world. That good fortune lasted for almost 13 years. I am now back on oxygen 24/7 and can't climb stairs, dance or travel the world. i searched for alternative treatment Online i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the COPD herbal formula and commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, my cough was gone and i no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net Or website www. healthherbalclinic. net Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete